Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taking Over

So my dear hubby finally talked me into taking over this blog...I guess I do probably have more to say regarding my family. I am usually the one with the funny/cute stories at the dinner table. :)
I cannot believe it has been seven weeks since we were at the hospital!!! Crazy how time flies; although Jackson is growing and developing so quickly sometimes I feel as if he is older than seven weeks. He is such a good kid. He is smiling and cooing so much! Got a picture of him in his first 3-6 month outfit - compliments of our favorite babysitter (besides Grandma of course :))!

Abigail is growing and maturing like crazy too! She is actually my greatest motivator to start blogging. She says the funniest things! I keep thinking - I have got to be writing this stuff down! She loves her little brother. I've been impressed lately with how good she is with him. At first she made me a nervous wreck. One afternoon early on I had Jackson on the floor (big mistake), and I left the room for literally like 5 seconds. When I came back into the room, Abigail jumped up and said, "I didn't hit him!" She's gotten really good though, and I'm able to relax more. Though now she has junk in her nose again, so I'm back on germ patrol. The poor thing has had such a rough time this summer/fall. Allergies/cold? This is the million dollar question in our house right now!
Well that is all for now...stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world! I don't fb so I'm usually updating our blog weekly. It's private so if you would like to see it, let me know and I will add your email to the list of viewers.

    Jackson is gettin big! Abagail is of course, so cute!

    ReplyDelete