Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hot evening in the sprinkler

It's been so hot here lately. I personally kind of like it, but it is difficult to be outside with the kids if we can't be in water. Thankfully, Abigail has thoroughly enjoyed the sprinkler this year. She loves it! Grace had some water balloons so that added another fun element to the water fun. John loves it all because it's a great excuse to water his lawn.

Sometimes I look around as I'm driving, and I feel like I'm in AZ. Everything is so brown! We are really having a dry, hot summer this year.


Jackson isn't as fond of the sprinkler. He managed to keep himself occupied away from the water...mostly at least. :)



It's so cold!




I couldn't believe it, but Abigail loved this. She is so funny! She just loves the water!


The kids all enjoyed the glider tonight...just before it rained - Praise God!


What a goof :)



No comments:

Post a Comment