Thursday, April 25, 2013

Imagination

I'm continually amazed at the vibrant imagination of kids. The things they imitate and play (and they means they go about it) amazes me. 


This is Jackson pretending to be a garbage man. Hilarious! The kid LOVES garbage day when we get to watch the men take our garbage and ride the AWESOME garbage truck!



This is the latest innovation - latest new thing to do with the matchbox cars. I mean how brilliant is this!? They drive the car along the keys and "park" them in the appropriate spot. I really don't think I had this kind of imagination as a kid. It must come from John. :)



1 comment:

  1. oh I will never forget garbage day when we lived in Knoxville...Caden would RUN to the window and sometimes outside to watch or even help the garbage man.
    Im thinking you run the mini in a week?? Happy Running and I hope it goes well for you!!

    ReplyDelete