Saturday, August 2, 2014

Sleepover!

Last night John and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 years! That sounds like a long time to me, but yet, it doesn't feel like it's been a long time…I truly look forward to another 10 years with that man!

John's parents kept the kids overnight; it was so nice! I slept until 9:30 this morning!!! I seriously don't know the last time I did that. By the time Grandpa and Grandma dropped the kids off this evening, the Gudeman kids were due to arrive at any moment. The first thing both kids said to me upon walking in the door was, "when are Braylyn, Morgan and Lincoln coming?" Well, nice to see you too! I missed you too!

While John and Grant had a guys' night for their fantasy football draft (serious business), Cara and the kids all stayed at our house for a sleepover.


These kids have so much fun together. It's so special they have cousins that live so close, and they can create so many special bonds and memories together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment