Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Call Me

The other evening I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner, and John was playing with Abigail in the living room. He asked her if she wanted to call Grandma Sprunger, and she was of course quite fond of this idea. Abigail talked to Grandma for a little while and then asked where Grandpa was. Grandma explained that he was in his car, working (appraising). Abigail then replied (with such conviction), "Ok. Well, just have him call me if he needs anything!"

A little while later my phone rings, and it was Grandpa. He asked for Abigail, and I put him on speaker phone so she could talk to him. He said, "Abigail, Grandma said I should call you if I needed anything. Well, I need something. I need you to sing me a song." And she happily met his need. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment