Monday, January 9, 2012

Enjoying our Christmas presents

I have such a love/hate relationship with play-doh. I love it because it is just so fun and entertaining. I hate it because of the mess. However, when I saw the cake-maker set on sale, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get this for Abigail for Christmas. I'm glad I did too because both she and Jackson LOVED it. She played with it for hours, and he played for close to an hour, which is unheard of for him - to be occupied by an activity for so long. 

After a while I regretted getting this activity out - not because the kids were making a MESSSSSS but rather because I wanted to take them outside! It was such an unseasonably nice day outside, and I kept trying to get the kids to go out to play (which usually they LOVE to go outside). I finally forced the issue, and they were mad as hornets. They were fine once we were out, and it was good for all of us to get fresh air. However, I realized that I need to get over the mess and get this out more because it's great entertainment for us all (I loved the cake maker too! :))!




Jackson finally discovered that play-doh is a fun TOY, not food. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment