Monday, February 4, 2013

January


Abigail got an easel for Christmas. This was the first time we got out the paints. Oh my goodness what a mess! Literally I looked over not 2 minutes after they started painting, and Jackson had a huge streak of blue going across his face. It bought us about 5 minutes of entertainment, but hey - the kids enjoyed it. :) How cute does Jackson look in my t-shirt!? LOL



We had the Gudeman kids over for a sleepover. While the girls watched a movie before bed, the boys played on our iphones. :)



While I was making dinner this is what the kids did to occupy themselves. They sat at my computer for at least 30 minutes just looking at pictures and watching videos of themselves. :) Cracks me up how much they love looking at and watching themselves. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment