Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crazy Hair

Tonight was crazy hair night at AWANA. I'm such a terrible mom with this stuff. I don't know why, but I always forget about the themes! Thankfully Abigail is a great sport and doesn't get too bent out of shape when we come unprepared. Tonight, however, the Lord graciously helped me to remember. John got home from work early, so he was home to help us get ready for AWANA. I was cleaning up dishes when he and Abigail went up to her room to concoct a crazy hairdo. They came down with this - so great! :) She looked so cute!




Jackson is a little Puggle at AWANA. They don't usually do the themes with his little age group, but I was so inspired after seeing Abigail's hair. I decided to try for a little mohawk, spike do. 


He loved it. :)


He is so hard to take pictures of! I have to take them so fast. He is so impatient and has to see the picture right away! In this picture he was already running towards me to see the picture. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my word...loved awana in TN when we did it. My kids loved Crazy hair day. In fact one time I made a point to grow out elijah's hair for that very purpose:). I know I posted about it on my blog....think I might go look and see if I can find it. And puggles....loved that too(it had just started at our church so only got one year in since we then moved).

    ReplyDelete