Monday, January 31, 2011

Teeth


Well you wouldn't know if from this picture but Jackson has not been the easy, happy baby he normally is. However, I recently discovered the reason behind the madness...TEETH! Abigail got her teeth so late so I was not expecting for Jackson to already cut a tooth at 5 months. Sure enough he was chewing around on my finger and I felt something sharp! We then had a day or two of normality but I am now suspect of the fact there could be another on the way.
With all that said though - this kid is just great. He has such a happy, sweet disposition. He loves, loves to cuddle. He loves for me to hold him close - he will then wrap his arms around my neck (as far as his arms will stretch :)) and he just snuggles and snuggles. It's awesome. I can't get enough.


Abigail is such a good big sister to Jackson. John and I are both amazed with how patient she is with him. When he has his moments of fussiness she works and works to help make him happy. If I need something quick and need some extra hands, she is eager to help. She's great. The other day he was in the exersaucer and was NOT happy, but I was elbow deep in cooking dinner and wasn't able to get to him right then. She was doing everything. She would stand in front of him and pat her knees (like she was calling a dog) and would say, "Jackson, Jackson! Here buddy. It's ok big boy!"

1 comment:

  1. Your kiddos are adorable! It is so fun to observe our children becoming parents and more fun to be the grandparents. They bring us so much joy:)

    Love,
    Bev Huber

    ReplyDelete